Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Louthros & Wendala?

Louthros & Wendala?

Postby academus2 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:10 pm

Hello everyone! Once again, congratulations to the creator! I also loved the idea of assigning each chapter to a girl!

I have essentially finished the game! I just started anew without doing the Psychodrium (although I had it unlocked) in order to cover some details better! I discovered answers for plot-related concerns I had rushed to express, too!

I noticed that Louthros asked Wendala how was she killed when he picked her up from the Hall of Madness and she told him she didn't know! But how did he know she was there to pick up in the first place? And how did he lure Yveen to his arcane trap where he grabbed her?

I believe and expect that, for the rest of the unanswered questions, like the Outpost Massacre which we know but the heroes don't, and the Aglae Manor Massacre, we are gonna get answers in LS2 !
academus2
Wanderer

Re: Louthros & Wendala?

Postby academus2 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:14 am

In fact, I just noticed that Indy has answered to me about Louthros and Wendala in a pm I didn't even remember that I had sent to him! Struggle for survival makes my mind lapse sometimes! I am sorry, Indy!
academus2
Wanderer

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions