Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Can't find 20 inhabitants

Can't find 20 inhabitants

Postby kirsteen » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:11 am

Hi - I need help.

I'm trying to find the 17 inhabitants to solve the quest for the ferry woman in the ghost village, but when I've found all 17 I go back to her and she is asking me to find 20 people!

The walkthrough only says 17 - can anybody help?

Kirsteen
kirsteen
Peasant

Re: Can't find 20 inhabitants

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:52 pm

There have been several bugfixed versions uploaded to the BMT site. This particular bug was fixed fairly early on. I would suggest you redownload the game to get the newest version. Your original download link has probably expired. What I did was to REPLY from my original BMT email stating that it has come to my attention that the developer has uploaded a newer version that corrected a few bugs and I'd like to redownload that newer version. I got a response within a few hours with a valid link. Make sure you keep a copy of your save folder on your desktop or somewhere else accessible. Be sure it's the whole folder, not just a single save file, as there are a couple of other files in that folder that are needed for the game to identify the save files. Then use the Uninstall option you find and uninstall the old version before reinstalling the new version. I believe uninstalling the old version preserves the game folder with the save subfolder inside, but I would always make a backup of that save folder just in case. If you can't find the game folder, it's in your roaming data folder. You can easily navigate to it by typing %appdata% in the navigation bar (where you would ordinarily find something like >This PC >Desktop).

I think you would probably need to load a game that was saved prior to initiating the quest in order for the newer version to have the correct variables.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Re: Can't find 20 inhabitants

Postby kirsteen » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:14 pm

Gosh - thank you so much! I felt like I was going mad walking around that grim ghost island searching for people who aren't there!!!
Kirsteen :D
kirsteen
Peasant

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions