Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Tiranogg

Tiranogg

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:15 pm

TIRANOGG

$14.99

Image Image

This is the first game by Studio Loregard.

Please also note that the game also comes with a 100+ page $6.99 strategy guide:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Join Laine and her friends as they search for the lost isle of Raguel in her quest to prove herself as the true heir of Sangreal! But what lurks in the shadows? Who is the strange Indech who has suddenly proclaimed himself the ruler of Sangreal? And why is he so interested in the crysalii?

This and more in Tiranogg, a 15-hour romp with heavy Celtic vibes and a Dragon Quest inspired battle system!

FEATURES:

15 hours of gameplay
Over 40 locations to explore
Fully immersive world brought to life through beautiful maps and a wonderful OST
Beautiful pixel art reminiscent of SNES classics
Six playable characters with a powerful, hidden seventh character
Swap battle equipment on the fly
Experiment with new passive abilities! Tank, spank or dodge tank?
No random encounters
Challenging boss battles
Explore every nook and cranny for hidden loot
Comes with a handy 100+ page strategy guide

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Tiranogg

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:34 pm

Started playing the demo. Encountered this error in the pub
Missed File: Audio/BGM/Omen
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:07 pm

Sent to the dev. How is the demo so far?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:17 pm

I checked and the file seems to be included in the full game, so I guess it's the classic error of removing from the demo a file that is actually needed... +::Dunno
Waiting on confirmation from the dev.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:34 pm

Since he's not online and I'm, I went ahead and just added the omen file, let me know if that fixes the pb, thanks.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:38 pm

I like the demo. The game will continue past the audio errors (x2 so far, both Omen), so it's not game breaking. I wish there were a simple quest journal, but there are 50 save slots so I can keep a save right at the person who makes the request for reference. I also wish I could use the AWSD keys for movement in addition to the arrow keys. Neither of these wants would prevent me from purchasing the game.

The mapping is well done, very pretty. I've found one secret area (waterfall), not a secret room per se, but definitely a hidden area that led to a goodie, so that was a pleasant surprise. It is dialogue heavy, but I've never been opposed to reading a good story. Enemies are both visible and random, but the spawn rate is definitely doable. I feel like I can explore without constantly becoming engaged in battle. Like any new game with an original HUD, the gameplay has a learning curve. I can't cast magic outside of battle, might be my mistake. So I have to actually wait until I enter battle before casting a heal spell. There are healing items that can be used on the field map, though. I'm definitely intrigued thus far.
+::Thumbup

Edit: Just saw your reply as I pressed the Submit button. Will definitely let you know.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:43 pm

It is dialogue heavy

Right up the alley of any fan of mine I'm sure +::biggrin

Interesting feedback, I'm sure very helpful for the dev +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:55 pm

I got a freeze in the Armor shop after talking with guy in upper middle area. I really like this game glad BGM file fixed. Really like the original art on characters, story line is good too. Full game is okay, right? Since I'll purchase now.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby panna » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:38 pm

Shame that there is no option to play with mouse control. Not a game for me I'm afraid :(
panna
Wanderer

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:08 pm

Lux II skill doesn't hit all as it implies only one enemy hit.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:15 pm

From Lady JJ... I can't cast magic outside of battle, might be my mistake. So I have to actually wait until I enter battle before casting a heal spell. There are healing items that can be used on the field map, though.

Under skills use your learn skills for "Heal" that will work outside of battle. Don't forget to review your passive skills either to increase health, attk, etc.

I agree with your review so far. And I'm really enjoying this game! +::YAY
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:51 am

Here's another couple issues:
Freeze after sneezing at cat in Clannad"s house.

Freeze with error: Script 'YERD'_CommonEventMenu' line 196: NoMethodError occurred undefinedmethod 'tall rectangle (I don't have that character on my keyboard) for nil:NilClass

The Lux 2 skill is working on all characters, guess it just glitched or something.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:22 am

Took me forever to kill those 3 beings in the cave. I had to level up until I could learn the Mercy skill and even then it took a few more tries. F-i-n-a-l-l-y, I beat them, small cutscene, then poof! Straight to the Load menu with no option to save. So it was all for naught. I'm guessing that's how the demo ends, but I would have appreciated a heads up so I could have at least saved after that battle. Going by Zulukat's postings, I may have left town too soon. Maybe I should done a bit more early exploring.

@Zulukat-are these freezes occuring with the demo or with the purchased game? I'll probably purchase but not until Monday as I'm away from home with slow internet right now and it would just take forever to download.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:41 pm

Game sounds promising for future play for me. BUT, where is the Dev? If the 2 of you are getting caught with these issues, other people might be turned off altogether. And no Dev to answer game issues? +::fear

Does anyone know if the Guide has explanations for the unique HUD approach? I have no problem learning new stuff (in fact it can make for a fun difference from other games), but but both different and too complicated can be frustrating.

Also, grinding to higher levels to acquire needed spells ("Mercy") can get tedious over time for me.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:45 pm

BUT, where is the Dev?

Registered here recently and validated today.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to Games from other Developers