Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Moonfall

Moonfall

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:41 pm

MOONFALL

$19.99

Image Image

This is the latest game by Valkyria, already behind the very popular SKYFALL and SANDFALL.
So in a way, this new title falls at the right time to complete the FALL trilogy in Fall +::lol Deffo not a FAIL! :razz:

Please also note that the game also comes with a 74-page $6.99 strategy guide:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Humans and elves have battled against each other for decades until humans, led by Queen Azalia, finally got their victory, scourging all the elves from the world. At least that is the story they tell...

Join three seemingly unrelated characters as their decisions unknowingly intertwines their fate with the fate of the world and all life as they know it.

FEATURES:

- Dynamic party system, play the game as different characters in the order you choose until they're finally all together.
- Quest Journal to keep track of all your mainquests and sidequests.
- Choose between three difficulty modes.
- Explore the world to find secret rooms to be rewarded with the treasures they contain.
- Mouse support!
- Explore lush enviroments from forests, caves, ruins and more.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Moonfall

Postby ZuluKat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:00 pm

Just wanted you to know after all characters in demo are played, you can't make out the writing to I believe purchase the game. It's a dark screen with dark letters. Other than that demo played fine!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:03 pm

I am in shard mines but I dont see where to go!
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Del » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:23 pm

ZuluKat wrote:Just wanted you to know after all characters in demo are played, you can't make out the writing to I believe purchase the game. It's a dark screen with dark letters. Other than that demo played fine!

Thanks for the catch, I'll fix it ASAP. :)

MONCHA5 wrote:I am in shard mines but I dont see where to go!

In Shard Mine look for the sparkles on the center of the glyphs on the floor, that's how you traverse in some rooms there.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:14 am

I did it, but the centerone sent me to the left one and the left one to the center! +::O_o
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Del » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:54 am

A new and patched build is available fixing the end demo message and the Shard Mine teleports. Please download it again and it will work fine. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:03 pm

[quote="Del"]A new and patched build is available fixing the end demo message and the Shard Mine teleports. Please download it again and it will work fine. :)[

Thanks, do I have to download the game again?
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby doublegun » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:01 pm

I did what you said to do, downloaded the patch it worked and I got to the boss ...I backtracked to the start and now I can't get out, the transport in the top nw room does not transport out to the center room and transport. transports back to room on the right side with 2 transporters. Think another patch might be needed.
Thanks
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby Del » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:36 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
Del wrote:A new and patched build is available fixing the end demo message and the Shard Mine teleports. Please download it again and it will work fine. :)[

Thanks, do I have to download the game again?

Yes, but a new patch is being uploaded as we speak, please wait a bit. I'll let you know when it's avaiable and then you download it. :)

doublegun wrote:I did what you said to do, downloaded the patch it worked and I got to the boss ...I backtracked to the start and now I can't get out, the transport in the top nw room does not transport out to the center room and transport. transports back to room on the right side with 2 transporters. Think another patch might be needed.
Thanks

I just took a beating from my own portals! +:oops:
Thanks for reporting this, a new patch is already being uploaded. I will post here when it's available. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby GrannyC » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:39 pm

When will the latest fix be available? I'm stuck here also.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:21 pm

It is now available. Just download it again and reinstall it, please. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:58 pm

Del wrote:It is now available. Just download it again and reinstall it, please. :)

The glyphs are still wrong, when I try to return from shard mines, there is no way out! +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Del » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:59 pm

That has been fixed. Can you try downloading the game again? Please let me know how it goes.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby GrannyC » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:51 pm

It is now available. Just download it again and reinstall it, please
Well I finished the game. It was enjoyable except for the errors that your beta testers somehow missed. if you need new testers for your next game I am available. I did quitea bit of testing for Jill Shields and for the Newly brothers (John Wizard Games).
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:41 pm

Del wrote:That has been fixed. Can you try downloading the game again? Please let me know how it goes.

Ok I went to dune ruins, shard mines and the original fields and killed the mosters, and now where to go? The king at yellow palace only says to go those places +::grrr
MONCHA5
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers