Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

HEllo^^

Please post and say hello to us all!

Re: HEllo^^

Postby Kylie » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm glad that you like the signature, Eve. :)

And Briony, I ALMOST forgot about Cleo. But not quite. I should start on that. I haven't been on in a long time because our little brother broke his arm really bad and we've been sick and stuff. xD
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Hey Kylie, don't worry about my siggy! I'll be back with it after the TBOL fever!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Kylie » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Hey Kylie, don't worry about my siggy! I'll be back with it after the TBOL fever!

Ehehe, lol! I guessed that. +::biggrin
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby briony » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Wow!! I have a new signature due to Kylie's work. many thanks for that.+:: +::YAY +::YAY
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Amazing!!!!!
Welcome, Cleo!!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Enso » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Cool addition to your signature Briony! +::clap
Hope you all feel better soon Kylie! +::kiss
Enso
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:35 am

Yes Kylie certainly does great work.+:: +::Thumbup

Spoiler: show
Hope that all you and your family are better. My son has just come out of plaster on a broken leg- he broke it in 4 places and had to have a plate with screws put in. he was in plaster for 8 weeks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Kylie » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:19 am

Thanks Cassie, Enso, and Bri! Tom is doing pretty good. The hard part is keeping him still so that he doesn't hurt himself! Since he doesn't have his cast yet......

briony wrote:Hope that all you and your family are better. My son has just come out of plaster on a broken leg- he broke it in 4 places and had to have a plate with screws put in. he was in plaster for 8 weeks

Wow! That sounds pretty bad! Is he doing okay now?
Kylie
Ranger

Postby feyone2 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Hope everything is Ok for you Briony & Kylie. Just love Cleo! SNAKES ARE COOL! +::Thumbup
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby eve » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Kylie wrote:I'm glad that you like the signature, Eve. :)

And Briony, I ALMOST forgot about Cleo. But not quite. I should start on that. I haven't been on in a long time because our little brother broke his arm really bad and we've been sick and stuff. xD

Are you kiddin'??I LOVED my signature and so did <3Benoit! +::biggrin Hope your little brother and all of your family fell better soon.I've been in a similar situation with my dad's broken leg and everyone in the family down with the flu. lol. My advice?Patience my dear,soon it will get better. :)
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby briony » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:26 am

Must agree with Eve - much much patience will be needed. My son broke his leg on the 7th December 2011 and has now just started to walk again. He is to go back into hospital this Friday 2nd March to have 1 screw removed and then more physio. still not sure when he will return to work. Need all the patience of a saint lol+:: +::biggrin
Thank God for RPG's
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby eve » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 am

briony wrote:Must agree with Eve - much much patience will be needed. My son broke his leg on the 7th December 2011 and has now just started to walk again. He is to go back into hospital this Friday 2nd March to have 1 screw removed and then more physio. still not sure when he will return to work. Need all the patience of a saint lol+:: +::biggrin
Thank God for RPG's

Oh really?That must have been tough!My brother was in the same situation,broke his leg really nasty,it took him a year or so to walk again,with frequent visits to the hospital.In those situations yeah,patience is admirable but also very needed.But I am really happy that your boy is better briony! :) +::Dance
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby briony » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 am

Thank you+:: +::kiss
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby eve » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:36 pm

:)
eve
Ranger

Postby bigtime » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 pm

My brother once broke both his wrists. I remember playing board games with him. He couldnt move the pieces or any thing. Ha ha funny to look back on. I wish your family the best. 8)
bigtime
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!