i just finished the game, it was a great game
, i especially liked the music...
i have spotted a few glitches, and i do have a few questions about the games mechanics. none of this is a critisism, like i said, it was a great game, just a few things i noticed that could be improved.
1. map progression: it would be nice to see map progression, for example, the people in dusters hollow stay outside their houses praising me about saving them, long after the mine quest was finished (while visiting parents), and on the subject of maps, in the city burning part, going into the house of the guy that bought you (blanking on name) reverts the map to before the attack happened. (had to reload), also after the attack ended, going into your manor reverted the map back to the attack,
2. it was WAY too easy to level up, i spent most of the game with easy fights, because i simply left no enemy behind, (i fell behind in the whispers mission where she said not to fight anyone, but caught up quick next mission)(i hit the level cap in the last dungeon, only because i got tired of the constant fighting in the city attack)
3. you hinted real strongly at a sequel, yet there was no game save at the end (save the game to reload at start of next game,) i wouldnt mind normally, but there are three very different kismets you can make, different levels of fame, different equipment, and if you dont have a save after the final boss, then how are you going to make the transition from one game to the next (id really like to keep my team which overpowered the final boss quite easily)
4. bosses were quite easy using addlesbane, and other effects like that, the final boss i had dimmed and frailed in the first turn, plauged and hypnotised the next, muted went in their somewhere, i fell below halfway health once, got plauged myself a few times, but all in all, quite easy for an ending boss.
5. the final shop, (commisionary in town just before end dungeon) was selling very good blackmage armour for zero gold.
6. map names in final dungeon (they were called 1, 2, 3, 4, and final boss)
again, no critisisms or anything, just things i see that might be improved,
oh and by the way, the music was extrordinary, i loved it all, the city attack music was replaced by normal town music in most of the city, but otherwise, great.
one last thing, if your working on a gold edition, please let the black mage learn dark spells (like the asassin girls shade spells) i love dark magic with a passion.